Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/EDD/LPT_D) in the application.
- Manage a sizable book of Listed Product Trading, including but not limited to, listed Warrants and CBBCs, Daily Leverage Certificate, Inline Warrants, Options and Futures, Auto-callable and other light exotics products
- Risk manage and make markets on all light-exotics products on both listed and OTC markets
- Work closely with quants and traders to build derivatives analytical and pricing tools
- Ability to provide technical and problem domain expertise in electronic market making algorithms
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience trading equity derivatives, preferably electronic volatility trading, with in-depth experience as Warrants/CBBC/listed options in market making firm or investment bank
- Qualified to be registered under SFC on relevant regulated activities
- Excellent in Python, VBA and strong quantitative skills and attention to details
- Capacity to make rapid decisions and perform under pressure
- Good Command of spoken and written English
We are committed to build a team of competent individuals who have acquired solid relevant local working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.