Loan ops/ Corporate payment/ Treasury Ops (1yr contract)
I'm having multiple hiring. My clients are 1st tier corporate and investment bank, they're looking to expands their business Responsibilities:
- Handle corporate remittance transactions which include inward / outward payment, RMB cross-border payment and customer account transfer transactions via different systems
- Perform checking and system release of all kind of payments within the authority dedicated
- Perform completion check for all loan & security documents received prior to implementation of credit limits in appropriate systems; captures all documents received in the appropriate documents tracking & imaging systems.
- Follow up comments with Credit Risk Managers (CRM), Relationship Managers (RM), & Business Processing Unit (BPO) for issues relating to the loan & security documents, and process transactions in loan systems
- Upload documents to document system and maintain proper records of all documents and correspondence.
- Prepare reports and investigate issues
- Diploma holder or above with around 1 year's experience in loan operations/ remittance operations/ Treasury operation
- Degree or diploma holder with less experience will also be considered
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills