Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism" and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff. We offer stimulating careers that will further your personal growth.
- Identify customer needs and offer suitable lending products and services with solutions for their financial planning
- Perform credit review on loans portfolio
- Solicit lending business from different channels proactively for brand new customers and/ or from existing customers
- Handle loans application and collect supporting /relevant documents. Perform credit analysis to facilitate loans approval process
- Explore new channels for lending business including property agencies, solicitor firms, accounting firms and professional bodies, etc. Participate in marketing and promotion activities, events and projects
- Maintain and enhance good customer relationship for their financial planning and business referrals
- Higher Diploma or Associate degree holder in Business Administration or a related discipline
- 4 years’ working experience in lending business with good knowledge and skills in credit management and credit risks
- Strong service and sales orientation, self-motivated with good communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work on flexi-hours
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2986-3233 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.