Established Corporate and investment bank with strong presence globally
* Plan, implement and track Strategic Business initiatives with diligence, collating inputs from Sales
* Responsible for business review decks and materials, leveraging presentation and data analytic tools
* Support regulatory and audit-related outreach for the country/cluster, coordinating efforts with Sales and Regional Business Management Team
* Ad hoc projects including but not limited to: improving sales efficiency, client facilitation and business development
* Ensure timely and accurate revenue capture and revenue analysis on FX, rates and structured products
- Solid experience in project management, strategy
- Good understanding on Global Markets Products (FX, Commodities, Equities, Credit, etc.)
- A meticulous attitude, with the aptitude to see initiatives and events through from start to finish
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle various projects concurrently and deliver outcomes in a timely manner while maintaining a positive, professional attitude
- Strong relationship management skills are essential; this individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style
- Ability to navigate through a complex global organization and engage and work with Bank's partners across Markets, Global Banking, Commercial Banking and transaction banking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools, in particular, excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint are a must
- Good Data Analytics Skill
- Fluent in English, being able to speak Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred
- Highly motivated and resourceful individuals who want to develop a strong understanding of the Corporate Sales business. Self-starters who have excellent organization and communication skills.
Good package and culture with a dynamic team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.
Since our start as a two-man operation in London in 1976, Michael Page has grown and expanded globally. Now, after more than 40 years in the recruitment market, we have secured our position as leaders in international recruitment and hiring. We currently have 140 offices that create a network that spans 36 countries around the world, with strong opportunities for more growth within Asia Pacific.
We opened our first office in Asia in 1994, and have developed our presence into many of the main business hubs in the region since then. Our team in Asia has global connections, regional knowledge and local market experience; ideally positioning us to partner with multinational blue-chip companies and local firms alike, and with today’s global professionals.
Over time, our founding mission has remained unchanged: to bring the world’s best companies and brightest professionals together, helping each side reach their maximum potential and capabilities. We offer a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, tailoring every solution to specific requirements and offering long-term support.
Through experience, growth and consistently high standards, we have become one of the most recognised and respected recruitment brands in the world.