- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
MPF Service Manager - Wealth Management
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please refer to detailed JD
We have an opportunity for MPF Service Manager
- To maintain and support the day-to-day operation for MPF team, particularly on documents checking and quality assurance areas
- To help ensure a high standard of service is maintained for customers at all times.
- To maintain cordial relationship with external and internal customers.
- To ensure that procedures outlined in the following areas, including but not limited to Management Manual, Operating Manuals and laid down procedures are fully implemented.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To guide, train staff to discharge their responsibilities more efficiently, facilitate the implementation of job rotation exercise in the team.
- To help convey targets and objectives set by management to all staff and direct resources towards achievement of these targets and objectives.
- To bring to the attention of the line manager and Director, Retirement Services any problems encountered together with any recommended solutions.
- To ensure that all security measures are in operation in the team
- Hands-on experience in providing business support and day-to-day operation in banking or insurance
- Able to communicate on matters regarding technology services
- Good at liaising with multiple stakeholders, both internal and exteranl parties
- Independent and attention to details
Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..