About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
• Stationed at branch to provide Manulife MPF solution to individual clients through personal account (PA) consolidation or Employ Choice Arrangement (ECA).
• Conduct outbound call to potential clients and off-site marketing to employees for PA and ECA opportunities.
• Achieve assigned team and individual target, maintain close contact with mapping channels to maximize business opportunities
• Participate in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining
• Always Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements Our Ideal Candidate
• Preferably university graduates
• Sales oriented and positive thinking
• Relevant experience in sales and customer relationship building with a proven track record
• Aggressive and with good communication skills
• Expected to equip with MPFI and SFC license for regulated activities (Type 1, 4) within 6 months of employment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.