- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Nov 17
MPF Specialist - Individual Sales
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Standard Chartered and Manulife are pleased to announce that they have entered into a 15-year distribution partnership providing Manulife the exclusive right to offer its Mandatory Provident Fund ("MPF") product to Standard Chartered's customers in Hong Kong.
The partnership further enhances Standard Chartered's wealth offering and the bank's position as a leading distributor of wealth management products in Hong Kong. It will provide Standard Chartered's individual and business customers in Hong Kong with greater investment choice, access to market leading technology platforms and high-quality customer service.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Team Manager - MPF Specialist of Wealth Management, the candidate is responsible to drive the new MPF distribution business for the bank through the individual sales channel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Stationed at branch to provide Manulife MPF solution to individual clients through personal account (PA) consolidation or Employ Choice Arrangement (ECA).
- Conduct outbound call to potential clients and off-site marketing to employees for PA and ECA opportunities.
- Achieve assigned team and individual target, maintain close contact with mapping channels to maximize business opportunities
- Participate in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably university graduates
- Sales oriented and positive thinking
- Relevant experience in sales and customer relationship building with a proven track record
- Aggressive and with good communication skills
- Expected to equip with MPFI and SFC license for regulated activities (Type 1, 4) within 6 months of employment
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/12/2017 Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.