Management Accounting, Assistant Manager, Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Management Accounting, Assistant Manager, Asset Management * Leading Asset Management Company * Attractive Remuneration Package * High Caliber Team
My client is a first tier Asset Management Company has invested in a great number of large infrastructures and major projects in Hong Kong, Asia Pacific and Greater China. They are now looking for an Assistant Manager for their Management Accounting team for their fast growing business.
Reporting into the Division Head, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Prepare monthly financial management reports and perform full expenditure allocation;
- Analyze and trace core performance of major profit centers in daily basis;
- Organize and prepare annual budget in company and division level;
- Manage and monitor expenditure budget in financial system;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as per management request;
- Liaise with different division heads, management members, HO colleagues;
- Collaborate with business representatives, project managers and senior management for different projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Financial Institutions/Banking/ Performance Management area.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.