Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
As a Management Associate, you will:-
- Provide full spectrum of financial project management/research duties to Director, including financial data analysis, project arrangement, general administration management and support duties
- Assist in facilitating project issues, ensure inter-departmental communication so as to follow internal process and control and meet project timelines
- Act as an middleman to coordinate interdepartmental work and answer related questions
- Assist in manage project filing and follow-up duties
It would be wonderful if:-
- Degree holder or above in a reputable university
- A minimum of 2 years' related experience, previous exposure in finance/trading firms would be a definite advantage. Fresh graduate with related experience would also consider.
- Detail-oriented, responsible and with good communication and coordination skills
- Well-versed in written and spoken Chinese and English, fluent in Mandarin is a must
You can expect you will:-
- Work in a grand Grade A office with city & sea-view at same-time;
- Work under 5-days work weeks, convenient location close to Wan Chai & Admiralty, easily reachable from any district;
- Enjoy a fringe benefit scheme & remuneration package including various of holiday scheme, medical & life insurance coverage;
- Unlimited snacks & drinks available in the pantry! ;
- Straight-forward and idea-welcome reporting line & management members; and
- Have a clear and bright career ladder.
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.