Aurexia is a management consulting firm located in London, Paris, Luxembourg and recently in Asia, operating exclusively in the financial services sector and offering comprehensive services through dedicated business-focused operations. As part of our international growth, we opened new offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and we are looking for Consultants and Managers to pursue our expansion plans.
A few words about our company
Our clients are some of the leading and largest financial institutions in France, Hong-Kong, Singapore, London and Luxembourg..
Aurexia is a consulting firm in management and organisation specialised in financial services:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail and Private Banking
- Investor Services (Securities Services and Asset Management)
- Support function (risks, finance, compliance)
About the role
You will be involved in:
- Leading analysis and shaping key deliverables (e.g. functional specifications, project plans)
- Delivering projects using appropriate methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Building credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working on complex change projects within the security services domain
- Significant experience of Business Analysis, Change Management and Project management ideally with a management consultancy
- Support clients with the launch new be business lines
- Review and enhance key client processes, enabling stream line processes
- Completion of industry benchmarks
- Sharing knowledge and insight with fellow Aurexia consulting
- Develop propositions and deliver client engagements
At Aurexia, we believe that we all develop faster when working together as an integrated team. For this reason, collaboration and knowledge sharing are key cornerstones of our principles and we are conscious that it takes more than exciting and challenging projects to keep our people happy and stimulated at work. That’s why we are constantly investing in our culture; working at Aurexia you will get a unique opportunity to participate in our internal life and make a real difference in the company’s direction and growth. It is essential to us that everyone at Aurexia enjoys themselves and we strive to find the right balance for our people to deliver excellent client services while enabling them to carve out their career without giving up personal priorities.
For more information, have a look at our website: http://www.aurexia.com/en/
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com