Management Trainee Programme
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 10 Dec 18
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
A Career Where You Can Flourish
Career Opportunities in Management Trainee Programme
Our sustained business growth, driven by a progressive culture, continues to create development opportunities for our people. Join us and you too can gain valuable experience across our business and make significant contributions throughout your career in one of the following eight business / functional streams as 2019 MT:
- Commercial Banking
- Financial Control
- Global Banking and Markets
- Operations, Services and Technology
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
This three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging, where you will receive comprehensive classroom training on business, products and services, exposure to China and overseas business, job rotation within your business / function stream, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship. Most importantly, you will be exposed to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 18 years*.
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that change in taking the Bank to the next level to join as 2019 MT intakes:
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or hold a valid Hong Kong work visa
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, act now and apply online at our website www.hangseng.com/mt.
Application deadline: 14 October 2018
* Best Bank – Domestic (Hong Kong) (The Asset)
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.