Manager/Senior Manager-Transaction Services-Deals-Advisory-HK
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 14 May 18 2018-05-14
We work together with clients to create greater value in their mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring by helping them to: - Develop the right strategy before the deal - Execute their deals seamlessly - Identify issues and points of negotiation and value - Implement change strategies to deliver synergies and improvements after the deal We also help clients assess the options available in troubled financial situations and advise on restructuring and maximising value.
- Develop international business through the firm's international network;
- Develop local business by pitching to domestic companies;
- Perform risk management procedures including drafting engagement letters and budgeting projects;
- Scope out projects;
- Manage execution teams during the performance of fieldwork;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Review reports and prepare key summary section;
- Assist clients in deal structuring and documentation matters;
- Work closely with tax diligence, valuations diligence and commercial diligence teams to develop and execute joint projects;
- Manage deliverables and project economics.
- Five to eight years’ experience for a manager and eight to ten years’ experiences for a senior manager, in audit, due diligence or consulting project management;
- A degree in economics, accounting, business or finance with professional qualifications in accounting/ finance (including CPA/ACCA) is required.
- Big Four accounting firm or equivalent background is required;
- Experienced in managing a team of staff in multiple locations on large-scale projects;
- Experienced in managing overseas and domestic clients;
- The ability to understand business / economic conditions and government / regulatory / policy / political issues in China and be able to interpret their impact on various businesses.
- Able to think strategically and logically;
- Familiar with risk management issues;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure;
- Hands-on in unravelling commercial complexities;