Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Services- Assurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and a strength of around 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Dalian, Xi'an, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We offer excellent and exciting career development opportunities to staff who join our Financial Services Division which provides audit assurance and business advice to top-tier financial services clients. The Hong Kong office has a wide range of financial services clients and provides support to significant financial services engagements in mainland China.
As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will be:
- leading a team of professionals in carrying out audit and assurance assignments and delivering advisory services
- maintaining good relationship with clients in order to provide quality assurance services, as well as identifying business opportunities
- providing coaching to team member
Requirements•Degree holder in any discipline
- Professionally qualified preferred
- Minimum six years of experience for manager level
- Financial services audit experience in a sizable public accounting firm
- Specialising in banking, asset management, securities or insurance (both life and general) industries
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese; ability to speak is an advantage
- Strong business awareness and good analytical skills
- Effective project management skills
- Team player and strong leadership skills