Manager/Senior Manager, Risk Management
- Competitive & Negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hywin International
- 15 Sep 18 2018-09-15
Hywin Financial Holding Group was established in 1989, headquartered in China’s international financial center – Shanghai. Currently, the group has more than 20 wholly-owned and controlled subsidiaries, over 5,000 staff, and more than 100 billion Chinese yuan in assets under management. Our business network covers the entire world, including over 50 Chinese cities, Hong Kong, the US, the UK, and other countries and regions. Hywin International is wholly-owned by Hywin Financial Holding Group.
- To act as the subject matter expert of overall risk management for the Company;
- To work closely with the businesses and the Company’s Senior Management and have an appreciation of credit risk, market & investment risks etc.
- To provide a broad overview of the products sold by PWM/Private Bank and/or asset management firms in the market;
- To identify risks, and implement control frameworks in product development process
- To participate in other risk management projects as assigned from time to time.
- Degree majoring in Risk Management is a plus but not a must;
- Holder of recognized Risk Management Certificate is preferred;
- 3 -5 years solid highly-relevant work experience in risk management is required;
- Work experience in reputable financial institutions and risk management consulting firms is welcome;
- Good command of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin is desired.