Manager – Financial Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 13 Dec 18
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG is one of the leading audit practices in China and Hong Kong SAR. Forming part of KPMG’s audit practice, the Financial Services group, both locally and internationally has been growing rapidly in recent years, especially in China. The Financial Services line of business incorporates Banking & Finance, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management. This is a challenging and highly competitive market place offering considerable opportunity as clients expand their business not only in China but globally.
- Leading a team or assisting Partner-in-charge in carrying out quality audit (including but not limited to annual audit, SOX audit and statutory audit etc) and other assurance services to clients in Financial Services sector, esp. Banking and Investment Management companies
- Managing a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to audit clients
- Regular meetings with clients to obtain updates on their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings
- Providing coaching and constructive feedback to team members
- Playing a key role in preparing audit proposals and presentations
- Finance analysis reporting and financial statement reviews
- Qualified accountant with at least five years audit experience with a major firm
- Relevant audit experience in Financial Services Sector is a must
- Audit experience/ knowledge in IFRS
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; Cantonese and / or Mandarin highly preferred
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organisation skills
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.