Manager - Customer & Innovation Strategy - Digital - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Deloitte Customer Strategy
The Customer Strategy practice within Deloitte Consulting serves clients facing fundamental strategic choices and growth challenges related to their customers and ecosystems. Our team brings together a diverse mix of strategists, marketers, digital and creative experts working to transform client organizations and capture value by deeply understanding clients' markets and customers.
Our team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience and innovation. Work you'll do:
- Serve as the day-to-day lead on projects that start with a fundamental strategic customer problem
- Assist clients to address the full range of CEO, CMO and other executive leadership challenges
- Develop, maintain and expand senior client relationships and lead cross functional consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution.
- Assist clients in making strategic decisions and implementing changes in areas such as marketing operating model design, customer experience and go-to-market strategy
- Apply design-lead thinking to create innovative and customer-centric propositions
- Lead the preparation and performance of primary and secondary market research including customer interviews, focus groups and group interviews to obtain insights.
- Lead quantitative customer and market data and analytics inquiries
- Analyze financial information when evaluation business opportunities and making recommendations
- Monitor project status and progress, prepare and present weekly steering reports, assess risks, manage delays.
- Take a leading role in training and coaching team members, identifying and supporting on-sell opportunities, and supporting other business development activities
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 6 years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on the customer strategy, growth strategy, marketing strategy and preferably experience in product design/development and proposition launch
- Significant project or work experience focused on customer strategy and proposition design across (segmentation, customer experience, marketing, customer insights, customer testing etc.)
- Alternatively, solid experience in an entrepreneurial environment, such as start-ups or ventures; designing and launching a new product or service
- Ability to combine robust commercial and analytical skills with a flair of creativity to develop powerful propositions that client has confidence in launching
- Solid project delivery experience in proposition design, including customer insights, commercials and design
- Excellent communication skills to deliver high quality content and final deliverables and build client confidence in the proposition
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese preferred)
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168424