Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Establish and maintain banking relationships;
- Responsible for group level bilateral bank facilities and annual syndication loan facilities negotiation and coordination process, including overseas subsidiaries;
- Bank facilities related documentation review and process management;
- Participate in the operation flow of the Group’s Medium Term Note program include annual update (issuer position);
- Responsible for bond issuance and long tenor USD bond (issuer position);
- Submit foreign debt registration application for the Group to headquarters;
- Prepare monthly report for debt financing portfolio of the Group;
- Provide administrative support and maintain filing system to the team;
- Liaise with banks for providing documents to fulfill KYC & AML needs;
- Responsible for all procedures and maintenance of bank accounts opened for bilateral credit needs;
- Promote relationship between banking partners and business lines for business opportunities;
- Ad hoc bank relationship/loan/deposit related reports to head office and management;
- Assist in establishing a sound Treasury management system include the maintenance of the Treasury database, management reporting and the preparation of internal policies & procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant field;
- 5-years or above of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese);
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.