Manager - Infrastructure Architect - Information Technology Services
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About you:
Live with our core values as Attitude, Ability and Agility, You are energetic, open-minded and smart-working individuals who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment. You have a strong thirst for technology knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don't exist yet. You are extremely resourceful, you like to face challenges in a positive manner and flexible response to changes. You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of work, integrity and values. You are humble and take team's success as your target and willing to help others.
About this role:
We are looking for a talented Infrastructure Architect with passion on developing IT infrastructure and architect to help with the architecture design of national datacenters, cloud solutions, security infrastructure and network monitoring framework. You are expertise in network architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies and supporting business case justification.
Accountabilities - Key Result Areas
- Architecture design of national datacenters, cloud solutions, security infrastructure and network monitoring framework.
- Evaluate latest network technology and market trends, drive infrastructure roadmaps and detailed plans for integration of new systems architecture, network infrastructure upgrade and solutions implementation.
- Review application architecture to ensure smooth deployment into the infrastructure environments.
- Provide technical guidance to infrastructure architecture, system integration and different cloud platforms.
- Perform root cause analysis to identified critical shortages in the network and infrastructure and recommend solutions as per findings with strong problem solving skills.
- Oversee the operation, coordination and execution on service delivery activities for complying firm's security and technology standards. Manage national and global infrastructure project implementation.
- Manage vendor, review and negotiate contractual terms and cost to maximum return on service provider.
- Some travel may be required.
IT team Leaders, Deloitte Internal Service Line End-Users, Deloitte STS Technical Team, Program & Project Management Managers, and External Service Providers and Consultants.
Experience / Qualification Requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in network infrastructure architecture & design, implementation and operation support.
- Proficient in network technologies, Internet/LAN/WAN/MPLS, firewall, IPS/IDS, WAN optimization / SD-WAN, cloud solutions etc.
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences in managing and implementing VPN/LTM, firewall, central managed Wifi network, IDS, routers and switches.
- Experienced in manage network and infrastructure project, especially M&A infrastructure project.
- Experienced in cloud platforms and architecture design, e.g. Azure, AliCloud, AWS etc. is a plus.
- Experienced in working with DevOps teams in an agile environment.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good work ethics, team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude and work under pressure with tight timeline.
- CCNP or CCIE holder is preferred.
- Professional qualification in any of the following will be added an advantage - CCSA/CCSE/CCSM/ITIL/F5 Certifications.
- Experienced in supervise service deliverable activities locally and remotely.
- Ability to translate business goals, objectives and requirement into technical design.
- Good understanding of latest industrial technologies and market trends.
- Strong project management and implementation skills, progress monitoring towards ultimate project goals.
- Good team players while able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to navigate and successfully deliver exceptional results in a highly complex and ambiguous environment.
- Proven ability to manage vendors and service providers, review and negotiate contractual terms and cost.
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to perform root cause analysis to resolve incidents in a timely manner.
- Emerging technologies and industrial market trends: cloud computing and management, SD-WAN, Internet/LAN/WAN/MPLS, high-speed wifi infrastructure, WAN optimization products, VPN/LTM, routers and switching devices, IPv6 implementation and administration etc.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, cloud, Kubernetes, AWS, network design, routing and IT security.
- Network and systems monitoring tools.
- Security operations and technologies: enterprise grade firewall, IDS/IPS, CASB, MFA, DLP, PKI etc.
- Information Security Framework Knowledge, e.g. ISO27001:2013 is plus.
- Cloud platform management and architecture design.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN177002