The Asia Pacific Financial Planning & Analysis team is recruiting a financial manager to support the regional budgeting, forecasting and performance monitoring of the growing operations in Asia Pacific. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will work in close relationship with the commercial, services and markets teams of the Region as well as the Core Finance team located in Headquarters. This is a unique opportunity for a fast learner, self-motivated and customer-oriented professional to develop communication, financial and business skills in a dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively maintain contact with relevant divisional management and support them in following up financial and operational performance as well as preparing day-to-day analysis requests
- Monitor key strategic initiatives in the Region, put in place a structured and efficient dashboard discussed regularly with the management team and summarize key areas for attention for Senior Management
- Support the preparation of budget and forecast for commercial teams in the APAC Region, and being the contact point with HQ
- Prepare monthly financial and manpower reports to monitor the regional performance and communicate analysis to management
- Monitor resource plans and staff database ensuring accuracy of budget and allocations
- Participate in ad-hoc projects involving financial analysis and liaison with different divisions as appropriate
- Actively identify process improvements and propose implementations solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance
- CPA qualified is definitely an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience of which at least 3 years are in a similar environment.
- Audit background and financial planning & analysis (FP&A) exposure preferred.
- Good business sense, self-driven fast learner and able to cope with change.
- Able to perform complex data analyses and to deliver quality results within tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Able to participate in conference calls
- Good communication and facilitation skills. Able to deliver key messages to Senior Management in a precise manner
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint as well as excellent analytical skills
- SAP and Salesforce skills beneficial but not essential
- Proactive and able to adapt quickly to changes and new priorities
- Good team player, and also must have the ability to work independently.