Manager, Application Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Product management for the digital era consists of an expanded range of focus beyond traditional project management. Product manager will play a role in driving digital business success by orchestrating all relevant stakeholders to manage a continually evolving digital strategy. This person will work closely with agile product delivery teams to set priorities and deliver for digital business centered on design thinking.
- Carry out customer and product research by focusing on business outcome and come up with use cases, experience journey, and analysis.
- Engage stakeholders to reconcile conflicting priorities and converge deliveries on the minimum viable product (MVP) and any subsequent releases.
- Organize project activities, ensure individual activities are completing on time and budget, and ensure the activities meet the objectives effectively with the support of Subject Matter Experts.
- Identify, assess, monitor and manage project risks and issues, and manage escalations in case the risks and issues are out of track.
- Works closely with agile delivery teams to deliver the digital product/services.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Strong business understanding and market awareness.
- Solid experience in leading through influence across multiple stakeholder groups, with good communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Information Technology or Digital Product Development.
- Good facilitation and persuasion skills to encourage collaboration and innovation and evangelize people to get behind the product vision.
- Strong project management skills; good understanding and practical application of project management framework, methodology and standard such as Agile, Prince and PMP.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.