Manager/ Assistant Manager, Product Management (Loans and Deposits)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Planning and Product Management, you will be responsible for driving the product development of product growth by working closely and supporting Marketing staff to deliver business results. Responsibilities
- Manage commercial products, including loans, deposits and Treasury products to achieve business targets by partnering with frontline of Commercial Banking
- Devise product business plan and design integrated services program to customer
- Drive the medium term strategy and key products initiatives
- Optimize the product operation, system development, selling processes and transaction processing
- Work with Legal, Compliance, Risk and Operations to ensure product procedures and policies in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Draft procedures and memos for new product launch
- Conduct training and presentation to various levels of stakeholders
Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
- Degree holder in business related disciplines
- 6-8 years' experience in Product Management, preferably in commercial loans (syndication, revolving loan, trade finance, mortgage) and deposit (current, saving, fixed)
- Solid exposure in commercial banking is a definite advantage
- Experience in handling UAT on new product launch or enhancement project is a definite advantage
- Core banking project experience is a plus
- Proficient English writing skill
- Strong planning, project management and PC (PowerPoint and Excel) skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.