Manager, Business Analysis, Core Banking Project
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Business Analysis Lead of Core Banking Project, you will be primarily responsible for supporting business units in various business analytical activities.
- Play a leading role in ensuring new system functions fulfills user requirements
- Drive requirement analysis via interviews, workshops and meetings with various stakeholders
- Conduct gap analysis and support feasibility study from business perspective
- Develop requirement definition, changes in business processes/ workflows, solution design and forms design
- Translate business technology concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages; from end users' prospective
- Lead, drive and plan key activities, such as user communication schedule, email notification content, cutover plan, throughout SDLC prior to system implementation
- Conduct project schedule planning, UAT, conversion verification
- Work with PMO office to devise training workshop schedule and training plan for internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with external vendors and 3rd parties (e.g. system support vendor) for system deployment and testing schedule
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Loan systems (personal loan, mortgage loan, etc)
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' working experience in business analysis, process and system solutions recommendation, design and implementation with at least 5 years banking exposure
- Good understanding of banking industry in terms of products and services, operational requirements, regulatory compliance, market and related technology trends and other common business challenges
- Possess solid project experience in at least one of the following
- General Ledger systems
- Deposit System (CASA, integrated accounts, time & structured deposit)
- Teller system, retailer banking system, branch system
- Remittance and payment systems
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Experienced in vendor partnership with successful joint delivery of banking solutions
- Experience in dealing with very large scale of banking system revamp project is a must
- Proficient in business process and business concept modeling, documentations and customer experience journey
- Solid experience in coordinating and leading end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing, training, communication
- Positive, proactive with desire and passion in driving business growth through smart application of technology and adequate design of operational process
- Mature, independent, able to deliver quality results under tight schedule
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.