Manager, Business Analyst - HSBC Life
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Business Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Support and engage with cross functional and multi-channel teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and assist the test manager for the User Acceptance Test completion
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Life and General Insurance experience preferred, or at least from Financial Institutions
- Previous experiences in a Business Analyst Role
- Agile methodology and ways of working experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments
- Awareness of the testing process and experience of performing testing
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.