Manager, Business Analytics
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Planning and Product Management of Commercial Banking Division, you will be responsible for supporting business planning, new commercial product development and providing MIS support on budgeting, sales forecast and financial analysis. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Assist to devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, customer account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals
- Measure the sales performance of the division, sales teams and RMs as well as tracking of marketing activities and commercial banking products
- Variance Analysis of product pricing, fundingand margin against budget under the new FTP mechanism
- Implement the Economic Profit Model to evaluate the RAROC, RWA, economic capital, pricing, profitability of commercial products for Medium Term Strategy
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics using data warehouse, and work closely with Marketing, Products, Finance and Operations to ensure that analytics is providing accurate and timely performance tracking
- Degree holder in business related, preferably in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- 5 - 7 years banking of finance, business planning and analytics
- Excellent accounting and management reporting knowledge on banking products;
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong sense of responsibilities and commitment;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word);
- Proficiency in SAS, VBA and Macro usage/query;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.