Manager, Business Operational Risk Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Assist Management in coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and Operational Risk (OR) management.
- Assist Management in implementing robust processes and controls to meet all regulatory and internal requirements.
- Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls by performing periodic assessment and monitoring activities.
- Timely identification, escalation and resolution of risk issues.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of the Insurance business.
- Solid working experience wealth management / retail banking / insurance companies
- A team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Risk or Operations function is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for junior position
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .