Manager Business Risk and Control Management - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Business Risk and Control Management.
In this role, you will
- Coordinate the implementation of internal control standards and regulatory requirements on compliance
- Be connected and ensure alignment with stakeholders to deliver business strategies and objectives
- Identify opportunities for and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Ensure Information Technology or Compliance costs are deployed effectively
- Proactively contribute to the team in delivering business strategies and objectives
- Monitor Key Risk Indicators, Dashboards and reports for Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Execute control assurance through the annual Internal Control Monitoring Plan
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate
- Prior management experience, ideally from banking or financial institution
- Proficient project management capabilities
- Experienced in liaising with internal, external business partners and regulatory bodies
- Good command of written and spoken English as well as Cantonese.
- Branch or frontline experience would also be an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000980W
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited