Manager Channels and Distribution - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Channels and Distribution.
In this role, you will
- Manage, monitor and deliver digital channel solutions to customer satisfaction
- Act as a Commercial Banking business analyst to define user requirements and contribute to the development of digital solutions and end to end fulfillment process
- Develop, formulate and implement plans and programs to help mode channel behavior of identified customer segments
- Ensure efficient processes for channeling communication from assigned teams
- Ensure all issues relating to security and integrity of the Bank automated channels are satisfied
- Act as an expert for channel issues and facilitate effective communication of best practices
- Monitor the emergence of new technologies and changing consumer behaviors
- Establish close relationships with Commercial Banking business and marketing teams
- Build and develop a strong and committed team dedicated to Business growth
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Good understanding of Commercial Banking business and products, preferably in managing digital initiatives and digital channels
- Strong stakeholder management skills through effective communication, presentation and influencing
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solutions, with the ability to anticipate challenges
- Strong Leadership, management and coaching skills
- Solid Experience in driving digital initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to use strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve complex problems whilst adhering to timelines and quality of output
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AM87
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited