Manager, Client Relations
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 12 Nov 18
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $963.3B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $963.3B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of June 30, 2018)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Client service individual responsible for supporting institutional sales; proactively build institutional business through key client relationships. This position serves as the primary internal contact for key institutional accounts to develop a deep understanding of our client’s priorities and provide value-added services.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Coordinate the business development and client servicing effort for 5 - 7 institutional clients in Asia ex Japan;
- Support institutional sales in setting strategy and developing a detailed business plan for each client accounts assigned;
- Proactively build our understanding of the assigned clients organizational structure and investment priorities;
- Execute business plans for assigned client accounts by continuously evaluating client needs, designing an organizational approach to relationship management and providing value added services;
- Manage reporting for the assigned client accounts and assist in compiling presentation materials for internal and external client meetings;
- Establish and maintain regular communication with institutional sales;
- Coordinate client requests, promptly and accurately;
- Actively measure and monitor success of each assigned client accounts business plan execution;
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned and be responsible for the overall quality and satisfaction of the project;
- Consistently seek ways to better service clients and improve internal coordination;
- Organize and prioritize time and resource to meet goals and expectations;
- Work closely with the Head to initiate, lead, and participate in regular CR projects;
- Maintain a harmonious and upbeat team spirit.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- At least 6+ years prior working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in marketing/asset management sector with client relationship management experience.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- An understanding of investment funds and its operations;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Effective communication (written and verbal);
- Analytical and organizational skills to determine the needs of the client and implement feasible solutions;
- High accuracy and attention to details;
- Ability to cooperate in a team environment.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- University degree specializing in Economics, Business or Finance.
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- SFC License for RA 1 (Dealing in Securities), MPF Intermediaries.
- Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Accountant is a distinct advantage.
Invesco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within twelve weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 2 years for future recruitment purposes. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during that period, we may transfer the application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, job applicants have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, Personal Data in relation to the application. If job applicants wish to exercise these rights, they should contact the Human Resources department.