Manager Client Services - Global Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Client Services.
In this role, you will
- The Client Analyst within the Client Services team will be dedicated to supporting and assisting in the delivery of best in class, client service and sales support.
- Provision of client service and sales support for clients of Asset Management Hong Kong, as assigned by the Head of Client Services
- Maintain and support the overall client experience through appropriate client service and sales support activities
- Support and work with Client Managers and other stakeholders to assist in the delivery of goals and objectives as agreed with the business to develop our customer opportunities and improve our client experience
- Handle ad hoc client enquiries for existing and prospective clients
- Close cooperation with Client Managers and Sales, as required in the completion of both prospect and existing client related requests and enquiries, such as tailoring of presentations, client, market, sector analysis
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Past experience in client support role within an asset management business
- Understanding and awareness of investment products or capabilities
- Strong interest in financial markets, clear understanding of industry, market and client requirements
- Baseline investment knowledge and experience in investment management business or capability based role
- IT and business systems knowledge or familiarity, including Excel, Word, Bloomberg, Morningstar
- Evidence of ability to prioritize tasks when faced with competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines, flexible, resourceful and ability to multi task
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A431
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited