Manager Commercial Audit - Global Internal Audit
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Commercial Audit.
In this role, you will
- Contributing to robust audit risk assessment of individual Commercial Banking businesses, including the identification and evaluation of top level risks based on analysis and personal expertise
- Preparing and documenting the Audit Planning Memorandum to ensure that the scope, approach, resourcing and logistics of the audit are properly planned and are understood by all auditors
- Identifying possible issues, proposing root causes, determining appropriate questions and evidence required to support conclusions, and conducting full investigations to ensure validity of findings
- Providing subject matter expertise to assist in audit risk assessment, audit planning and follow up on implementation
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Externally recognized audit qualifications an advantage but not a requirement
- Understanding of the principles of risk identification, assessment and management
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of risk based auditing
- Willingness to travel
- Well developed analytical reasoning skills
- Ability to investigate issues thoroughly to determine risks, controls, root cause and escalate the issue.
- Practical and recent experience of working in a major Commercial Banking business would be advantageous
- Prior experience of internal audit an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A405
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited