- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Dah Sing Financial Group
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
Reporting to the Head of Banking Compliance, you will be responsible for supporting the handling of banking related compliance matters within the Group.
- Conduct independent compliance reviews in assessing the effectiveness of policies and controls and review internal policies, procedures and guidelines to ascertain compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain reporting obligations to the regulators on regular basis and handle enquiries and ad hoc requests from the regulators.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or related disciplines
- Possession of legal or accountancy professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services preferably with compliance or audit experience in banking industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge
- Strong conceptual, analytical, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager, Compliance.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.