Manager, Corporate Development & Strategies, Global Markets
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client a North American CIB is seeking a manager to join their corporate development team to ensure specific individual goals, plans; initiatives are executed in support of the team's business strategies and objectives.
- Independently execute regional strategic restructuring or tax/cost efficient initiatives from the beginning to the endby coordinating with multi-disciplinary internal teams and external advisors and regulators
- Responsible for research andanalysis, business cases presentations, regulatory applications, budgeting and resources planning, implementation of milestones, to ensure the initiatives are completed on time and on budget
- Manage and drive corporate governance related projects, including but not limited to initiatives to dissolve or set up entities
- Support M&A related activities of the department, manage the implementation / post signing phase of the transaction
- Provide assistance for the regional CFO and the Director with respect to managing the Bank's affiliates in APAC, including but not limited to board meetings, shareholder meetings, governmental and regulatory meetings
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team
- University degree related to business; finance and/or accounting
- 5+ years professional experience in the financial services industry, with an understanding of the Bank's operations and activities
- Strong project management experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of banking financial statements, products and capital adequacy concepts
- An accounting designation, CFA or MBA is desirable
- Fluency in English is mandatory and Mandarin (oral and written) is desirable
For a confidential enquiry, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.