Manager, Credit (Commercial / SME Credit)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will be responsible for providing an independent assessment of credit proposals originated from the bank's Commercial Banking and/or SME Banking Division, ensuring that they adhere to regulatory and policy guidelines and meet the bank's credit standards, before approving or supporting to higher levels for approval. You will also be responsible for post-approval monitoring of the relevant client portfolio and other credit-related duties.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of credit related experience in commercial banking / SME banking
- Self-motivated and independent with an analytical mindset
- Comfortable to deal with details
- Good credit assessment skill, with sound knowledge in commercial banking loan / SME products and proficiency in analyzing complex groups
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and good team player
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.