Manager, Customer Segment, Affluent Segment/Emerging Affluent Segment
The Mkt Segments & Svcs Sr Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub function/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Assist to manage and grow segment portfolio through product penetration and balance build up
- Perform portfolio analysis to identity risk and opportunities in the portfolio
- Assist to strategize and formulate the effective business model for upgrading to Affluent segment, including customer segmentation, channel optimization, products offering expansion, communications, etc.
- Work with different product / channel teams on product cross-sell strategy so as to maximize the segment revenue.
- Enhance customer loyalty and stickiness through different campaigns and communication. Proactively retain customer through effective gating process.
- Ensure proper flows and processes are in force for the touchpoints to deliver the sales and service pledge
- University graduates with 3-5 years marketing experience in the banking industry
- Proactive & flexible, and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Numerical & strong logic
- Proactive to drive business and adopt to dynamic environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting