Manager, Data Analytics
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
We are currently looking for a Manager, Data Analytics who has strong digital marketing knowledge including paid search, SEO, digital advertising, social media, CRM and content marketing, e-commerce experience.
The Asia Pacific ex-Japan ("Asia") Marketing team leads strategy and best-in-class execution of regional and country-specific marketing programs. Objectives of these programs range from strengthening Fidelity's brand to generating sales in wholesale or institutional channels (B2B) and driving increased share of wallet from retail customers (B2C).
The Digital Marketing team, is comprised of individuals with backgrounds in search marketing, digital advertising, social media, multi-media content creation, CRM and data analytics.
Purpose of your role
You are curious, creative and proactive in identifying opportunities and asking big questions. As a part of our customer-centric organization, you have a point of view, and are unafraid to challenge the status quo. You have the analytical skills and business understanding to serve as trusted quantitative advisor and executional ally to the digital marketing team and wider marketing department.
This role has three primary responsibilities:
Define the analytical roadmap for digital marketing. What systems and support resources/processes will enable us to move from in-database analytics to using streaming data to generate real time insights.
Identify the right BI tools and service providers to support our data analytics roadmap. This could include managing internal analytics support functions and integrating with existing platforms or piloting and evaluating the latest analytics advancements with external service providers.
Continuously analyse our digital adverting, web traffic and content engagement to identify trends and patterns that will increase the return on our advertising and content investments and guide the optimization of priority online user journeys that convert prospects to customers.
- Leads the analytical roadmap and knowledge plan of digital marketing and the advancement of analytical capabilities and insight generation
- Responsible for advancing how the company quantifies its return on marketing investment inclusive of always-on advertising and content marketing as well as strategic burst campaigns
- Responsible for the optimization of online conversion funnel, including A/B testing strategies, performance analysis and content/design improvements to Social Media, SEO and SEM/Display journeys
- Manage UX designers and developers in Hong Kong and Dalian to define requirements and objectives for conversion funnel enhancements
- Manage data providers including external advertising agencies and data warehousing, internal data visualization and business reporting teams
- Launch predictive analytics to guide digital marketing planning to optimize the channel media mix
- Create and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance dashboards and ad-hoc deep-dive reports
- Technical lead for website tagging, QA and debugging, data migrations and 3rd Party vendor management
- Acts as a liaison to other analytics professionals within the global FIL organization
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or a related field
- Strong digital marketing knowledge including paid search, SEO, digital advertising, social media, CRM and content marketing, e-commerce experience preferred
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use hard data and metrics to make compelling business arguments
- Strong project management skills with meticulous attention to detail and the follow-through to translate insights into measurable, specific enhancements to web page content and designs
- Excellent English communication skills, Mandarin a strong plus
- High skill level with Google/Universal Analytics , Adobe Analytics, multi-variate testing tools
- Working SQL writing skills and solid experience with Excel and working with databases
- BI software (Microstrategy, Tableau) as well as statistical packages (R, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with data infrastructure and instrumentation, tagging/tracking data, and report building