Manager, Data and Information Management Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Oct 17 2017-10-26
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Data and Information Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with various departments to design, develop and deploy management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise on data management process design
- Meet with client management and other stakeholders to discuss the business requirements for the information to be delivered
- Make recommendations and drive towards consensus regarding the appropriate data sources, business rules, and end product content or format and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
- Ensure team members transform the business requirements into programs and processes to deliver high quality information deliverables such as analysis, management information reporting, data extracts, campaign files in both a regularly scheduled and ad hoc fashion
- Mentor and develop team members on their programming techniques for Business Intelligence, Data mining and analytical tools in order to improve effectiveness and cost efficiency
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Extensive banking experience in Customer Relationship Management, business analysis and data analytics
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent
- Solid experience on SQL writing and SAS programming skills.
- Experience UNIX, Teradata, VBA, Cognos, Qlik would be an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XOP
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited