Plan and implement new services / initiatives for different e-channels from end to end including budgeting, tracking on project quality, cost and timeline.
- Communicate with different product owners to collect user requirements for new e-initiatives implementation, plan and conduct UAT, arrange training for frontline, and support e-banking operations and enquiries.
- Prepare/provide support on procedural design, user requirements, and functional requirement for system enhancements related to personal banking products.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure proper function of e-channel services.
- Liaise with end users at all levels and IT groups on project implementations.
- Add value to business clients/users in the new product design/campaign, operational design and system applicability.
- Co-ordinate with e-channel marketing to launch product campaign for a series of customer communication platform. Evaluate the e-channel marketing campaign.
- Monitor the market trend and make creative recommendations in order to keep abreast of customer needs.
- Identify information technology solutions or opportunities to escalate the e-channel business.
- Source strategic alliance in establishing products and customer services to meet the market trend.
- Prepare MIS reporting on the e-channel business.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project in relation to digital banking
- Good knowledge in retail banking products/services and development trend of e-banking, digital and innovative services
- Well verse in project management or System Development Life Cycle.
- A team player with good organizational skill and able to work under tight timeline.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)