- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (“E Fund”), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
To assist in meeting stringent statutory audit requirements and in strengthening the current reporting and planning functions of the financial reporting team, he/she will be responsible for:
- Prepare financial statements of E Fund group to ensure all transactions are complying with relevant accounting standards and internal policy of the group;
- Responsible for preparation of accounting vouchers, monthly/yearly closing, inter-company recharges, financial analysis and general ledger reconciliation;
- Responsible for the treasury function for the group;
- Responsible for internal and external financial reporting to ensure timely submission of various reports / filings;
- Monitor and improve the internal controls procedures on financial accounting and reporting;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
- CPA/CA or equivalent is essential;
- Basic understanding of PRC accounting standards and taxation;
- At least 4 years practical experience gained from Big 4 audit firms and sizable corporation (Candidates with more experience will be considered for the role of Vice President, Finance) ;
- Solid experience in asset management industry and familiar with SFO and Hong Kong Company Ordinance will be an advantage;
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Strong team player with excellent inter-personal skills;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to multi-tasking and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer attractive benefit programs and continued education support.
Interested parties please submit your application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more details, please visit our web site at www.efunds.com.hk