Manager, Finance, New Headcount
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 09 Dec 17 2017-12-09
Manager, Finance, New Headcount * Fast Growing Asset Management Company * Friendly Team Culture * Work Life Balance
My client is first tier international Asset Management Company in Hong Kong. With their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Manager, Finance for their finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the director, leading a small team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare routine accounting tasks e.g. handle A/P, Payment and general voucher;
- Handle payments of HK companies e.g. cheque, T/T, autopay etc;
- Balance sheet reconciliation;
- Prepare the monthly schedule;
- Maintain fixed asset register, prepare the fixed asset summary and relevant reports;
- Assist in the month-end closing and prepare expenses reports and Head quarter report;
- Assist in budget control, capital expenditure and operating leases monitoring;
- Handle costs allocation and service recharge to HK subsidiaries.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks;
- Open minded and willing to take up new challenges;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua);
- Candidates with less experience will consider as associate level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.