Manager, Finance System Integration
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Work with Finance and IT departments within an organization to build a system integration workflow
- Analyze data files and system performance, manage system troubleshooting
- Improve current workflow and determine what kinds of changes need to be made to improve how all the various systems work together and how the users interact with them
- Communicate with IT and finance users on changes effectively
- Handle testing, system performance and environment
- Support other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in accounting, computing or related discipline
- Accounting background is preferred
- At least 5 years experiences in insurance/finance, less experience will be considered Assistant Manager
- Detail-minded. Ability to handle massive data and analyse financial information effectively
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent excel skills are essentials
- Collaborative, able to work on tight timeline and good time management skill
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.