The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was established by the Hong Kong SAR Government in 2000 with a mission to enhance the city’s global competitiveness. To remain globally prominent, Hong Kong strives to find new ways for its traditional sectors to thrive, and for the potential of emerging sectors to be unleashed. Harnessing the power of technology is key to achieving this.
Reference #: CFO/FCP/FCP/2541/190902
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective financial modelling to support project planning and cash flow forecasting
- Partner with Accounting, R&D and Project Planning to consolidate financial and operational performance trends
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis
- Prepare reports and presentations to management regarding the findings and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 years’ working experience in financial analysis, management accounting or other relevant experience
- Experienced in project management is a must
- Excellent in MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- A good team player with a can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.