Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, Bank * Leading Financial Institution * Friendly Working Environment * Part of the Senior Management
My client is a leading financial services group which provides commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and other asset management services. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to support their business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, working closely with the business, please find the key responsibilities below:
- Develop analytics and produce concise, summarized reports to facilitate management decision making and results measurement.
- Oversee the Management reporting function of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Assist to devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, customer account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals;
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Collaborate with business representatives, operations and services centers to carry out the annual budget process.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.