Manager, Financial Technology
- Participate in Business Process Reengineering (BPR) activities and support business process change
- Optimize workflow of the business routine work so as to enhance operating efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Assist in requirement and system analysis, technical and database design and translate business needs into technical code
- Maintain the stability of Financial Reporting system and MIS processes and quality of deliverables to the internal users
- Provide daily operational BAU support and system technical support
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks related to financial reporting and MIS from programming perspective
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in banking industry. Less experience will be considered as Business Analyst
- Sound knowledge of SAS, SQL, Excel VBA Macro and Qlik
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.