Manager, IT Operations and Service Management
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Focus on Incident and Problem Management
- Establish the incident and problem processes according to best industry practice, manage the day to day support and communicate among all relevant parties and stakeholders
- Coordination of critical business impact outages and major incident resolution activities.
- Assess the severity of a system outage and production problem in regards to business impact and liaise with stakeholders to decide on immediate and long term actions
- Provide appropriate reports and management information to supplement Service Management processes
- Maintain incident, problem and change policies and procedures, and ensure all stakeholders adhere to the requirements
- Coordinate well with internal and external parties to ensure that all services in scope are delivered and aligned with service level agreement
- Participant the SLA meeting with vendor, monitoring the vendors performance from time to time to maintain a high standard service level
- Owned the IT DR plan and execution
- Assist on Change Management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in financial or banking industry and leading Service Management.
- Experience with incident, problem and change management for application, infrastructure, security services, and/or IT helpdesk & desktop support services
- Track record of setting up IT operation processes. Familiarity with IT process framework such as ITIL is highly desirable
- Strong coordination, communication and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to various audiences
- Require being on call and the ability to respond to emergency issues during off hours
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.