Manager, IT Security Operations
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Ensure the security requirements to new systems / major enhancements and conduct security review on all planned new hardware, software, network and cloud environment to ensure there are no compromises to relevant FWD and regulatory requirements.
- Support the remediation action to close the gaps identified during the project risk assessment, Security Acceptance Test, Compliance requirements or Audit findings.
- Cooperate with the other support teams to implement security controls and modules to ensure reasonable protection to the infrastructure security environment to ensure the cyber defense measures executed as expected.
- Lead the daily operation support to ensure the escalation being handled and follow-up timely.
- Ensure the cyber security measures implemented and operated to protect the security infrastructure and the endpoint devices.
- Understand the cyber thread landscape and review regularly on sufficiency of the existing cyber defense controls and protection.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, or CISSP)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience from banking / insurance industry
- Experience in Windows / AS400 / UNIX / VM / cloud environment
- Committed, proactive, assertive and positive with a strong understanding of risk and business
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to articulate IT risk in relation to the business
- Experienced in delivering presentations to senior management
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.