Manager, Information Technology
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
\tManage application projects.
\tManage systems development, maintenance and implementation.
\tManage application outsourcing tasks and service providers.
\tLead the team to work on projects and provide day-to-day system support.
\tEnsure service levels are met.
\tEnsure auditory and regulatory compliance.
\tTeam building and staff administration. Job Responsibilities:
Projects, Systems Development, Maintenance, Implementation and Vendor Management
- Prepare Approval Committee Request (ACR), conduct project planning, manage project and perform post-implementation review.
- Manage the systems development life cycle in compliance with the Systems Development Methodology and guidelines including feasibility study, requirements specification, design specification, programming, testing and installation.
- Prioritize the change requests based on priority and resources availability.
- Ensure all projects and applications are delivered with good quality, meeting user requirements, on time and within budget.
- Manage service providers and IT teams to ensure service levels are met.
- Vendor selection, relationship management and compliance monitoring.
- Serve as a liaison officer between user departments and IT teams.
- Work out effective solutions with quick turnaround time to minimize business impact due to production problems.
- User enquiries are replied in a timely manner through the team's support.
- Coordinate with users on testing and production support
Audit and Compliance
- Handle the audit and compliance requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Group, PCA, Corporate Governance, IT standards, policies and guidelines.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years as a Senior Systems Analyst
- Solid experience in leading projects of various size
- Past experience in Insurance Package, Imaging & Workflow, Mobile technology, Call Centre Systems, Web Portals, Single Customer View Platform, Data Warehouse and Campaign Management System is an added advantage
- Experience in dealing with service providers will be an added advantage