KPMG’s Infrastructure Advisory team is one of Hong Kong’s – and the world’s – leading advisors on public and private transactions with respect to major projects.
The Infrastructure team advises on all aspects of major projects including the strategy, structuring and financing of major Public Private Partnership (PPP) / infrastructure, real estate and healthcare projects. Our advice is independent and draws on deep sector experience. Our professionals are drawn from finance, real estate advisory, investment banking, Government and industry.
- Perform the role of project manager on Infrastructure Advisory engagements; manage the interface with corresponding level client counterparts, co-ordinate and review research and analysis prepared by junior staff members and report to senior engagement and Infrastructure team members
- Work in a team environment to assist and advise clients on the development and evaluation of PPP / infrastructure financial models, economic models, commercial structures and the overall approach in bringing a project to market
- Carry out and oversee financial, commercial and risk analysis on projects to highlight key findings relevant to the transaction and to support effective client decision making
- Support the development of project marketing and tender documents and related project materials on applicable engagements
- Prepare internal and external reports for clients to assist them in evaluating transactions and project metrics
- Lead the preparation of proposals in targeting key Infrastructure Advisory client and project opportunities
- Work with senior Infrastructure Advisory team members and other KPMG teams in respect of firm-wide strategic initiatives around smart cities, Belt & Road, the Greater Bay Area and others as identified
- Participate in marketing and communication activities organised in service line and service groups including related to infrastructure, government and healthcare conferences
- Play an active role in co-ordinating Infrastructure Advisory team member internal activities and business as usual procedures
- Represent KPMG to the market in a professional manner, demonstrating your and the firm’s role as independent advisor to clients and other industry professionals
- Experience in project advisory across infrastructure, real estate, government and/or healthcare engagements
- A strong preference exists for an individual with an economics background and experience delivering economics advisory assignments
- Experience and understanding of projects in the sports, leisure, hospitality and entertainment sector would be highly desirable
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in an accounting / audit, finance or advisory consulting environment
- Transaction experience in executing project finance advisory or any other M&A advisory services would be advantageous
- Experience of participating in projects and engagement teams
- A degree holder. A professional accounting or finance qualification is preferable or be willing to complete an equivalent qualification. CFA, legal and/or technical qualifications (architecture, engineering, surveying) would also be advantageous
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Written Chinese is preferred
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.