Manager, Infrastructure Service Delivery
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Lead the track of Network and Cloud stream of IT infrastructure service delivery team to provide qualitied infrastructure service to Hong Kong and Macau BUs
- Manage service providers to plan, design and implement Network and Cloud infrastructure solutions
- Assist business users and application development teams to liaise infrastructure requirements with service providers.
- Review and recommend infrastructure solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Manage infrastructure service delivery process, such as system on-boarding / off-boarding, end-of-life tracking, vulnerability management, inventory management and procurement management.
- Assist to maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to server platform and network related and provide on-going support to related audit & risk assessment.
- Work with service providers to plan IT infrastructure changes and evaluate technical implementation details.
- Participate in incident and problem management process and provide technical inputs and drive service providers for root cause analysis
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in supporting IT infrastructure for financial companies.
- Solid experience in rolling out central IT infrastructure solutions
- Solid experience in engineering and implementing networking technologies within large Enterprises.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise network topologies, protocols and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technologies. Experience in Azure cloud platform adoption is preferred.
- Solid experience of managing vendor's delivery, service level review and collaboration.
- Strong vendor management and problem solving skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.