Manager, Insurance Academy And Development - HSBC Life
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Insurance Academy And Development
. Principal responsibilities
- Support Head of Insurance Learning and Development on all aspects of designing, organizing and managing the insurance training curriculum and content for Insurance Hong Kong
- Coordinate training logistics across all channels recruited and authorized to sell products and services of HSBC Insurance, whether internal or external to HSBC
- Work with Learning and Development to oversee the life insurance training agenda and delivery of agreed life insurance learning content to all internal and external frontline sales channels
- Accredit and up skilling insurance sales for all channels on business training, case sharing and system highlight through professional training events
- Provide advice on the content of customer or internal stakeholder learning and development events.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree required with preference for advanced degree completion
- Recognized insurance qualification, possess professional qualification of CFP or CPA is definitely an advantage
- Solid years of relevant experience in finance, banking or insurance
- Strong knowledge of insurance products and financial planning
- Demonstrated experience and track record relating to Learning delivery within fast moving, complex and demanding corporate environment
- Demonstrated familiarity with Bank and Insurance regulations, compliance and sales quality
- Substantial front line sales experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with high written and oral proficiency in English
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English with a preference of proficiency in Mandarin
- Customer driven with demonstrated commitment to improving customer experience
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.