Manager, Insurance Process and Control
The opening is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Collect, measure and analyze project management data. Identify, track and close project issues.
- Ensure creation of project scope plan and creation of project schedule.
- Forecast project costs, track actual project costs, identify variances, and revise forecasted project costs as needed.
- Create the project quality management plan, identify quality standards and metrics to measure achievement of these standards.
- Identify project risks, perform probability and impact analysis, determine responses to risks, track risks, and execute responses as needed.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting